Salam

This blog is about my moments, experiences, works, and activities as an Openschooler...


Monday, January 7, 2013

"Sanity Knocks on Insanity's Door" - Unknown

Sanity: "Brother, why are thou like this? Your lousy garments and unpleasant tastes... don't thou see how I am? This world shrouds me with beauty like no other, do thou not wish to be like I am?

"When we all strive for fame, thou seclude thyself in your cave."

"We talk of vanity, thou talk of simplicity."

"We talk of wealth, thou talk of poverty."

"We seek for comfort, thou seek pain."

"When we seek to mend our hearts, thou seek to break it further."

"For how long do thou wish to continue like this?"

Insanity smiled and said, "Spare me this talk, my friend. My insanity is what keeps me sane in this world of insanity."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...